Best Hood Type Dishwasher
- Type: Hood Type Dishwasher
- Motor Power: 0.55 kw 2800 rpm.
- Total Power: 9.5 kw 380 V
- Tank heating power: 2.8 kw
- Rinse boiler heating: 6 kw
- Washing temperature: 60ºC
- Dimensions : 696x765x1485
- Capacity plate/hour: 1000
- Material: Stainless steel
Spray Arm Rotation: A critical function is the rotation of the spray arm for cleaning the dishes and utensils. The machines have spray arms on both the topside and bottom side of the wash compartment. The spray arm is usually a free-turning rotary device propelled by both hot and cold high water pressure.
Soap and Water Softener Tray: Commercial dishwashers have large reservoirs that contain liquid soap and/or water softener. These reservoirs usually contain level sensors for warning the operator when the liquid is low and should be refilled. The location of these can be within the door or on the bottom of the dishwasher.
Washing capacity: When your pots, pans, plates, glasses are dirty, they take a shower too in a magic machine called a dishwasher. This dishwasher machine can wash 1000 items per hour.
Heating temperature: Washing temperature 60ºC .When the washing and rinsing is finished, the water drains down to the basin again, where the pump propels the water out of the dishwasher. The final step in a wash cycle is optional – the dry cycle. The heating element at the bottom of the dishwasher Rinse boiler heating6 kw heats the air inside to help the dishes dry.
Electric motor pump: An electric motor powers the pump. During the pump cycle, the pump forces water up into the spray arms. During the drain cycle, the pump directs the water into the drain hose. The motor-pump assembly is mounted beneath the basin, in the center of the dishwasher.
- 60°, 90°, 120°, 180° C seconds programmer options.
- Stainless steel resistance.
- Thermostat control.
- Water consumption: 2.5 lt/time.
- Magnetic security switch.
- Programmed continues the process by closing of the door.
- Full automatic washing operation at 55° C rinsing operation with hot water at 80°-85° C.